Depending on a child’s age, finding perfect birthday gift ideas can be tricky. Fads come and go, and a child’s interests can change on a dime. However, picking up a gift that’s sure to please is easier than you might think. Consider one of these ideas next time you have a persnickety kiddo to buy for.
Gifts with the birthday boy or girl’s name on them are an easy way to make a birthday gift unique and memorable. Just about anything can be personalized from pajamas and plush toys to backpacks and art supplies. Personalized height charts, wall art and clocks are also good choices. Just make sure to keep the child’s age in mind when choosing a personalized gift. While a toddler might love a personalized name puzzle, an older child might prefer a sports bag or backpack.
Arts & Crafts
There are plenty of fun ways kids can get creative:
- Crayon Rocks. Regular crayons are so yesterday. Crayon rocks are non-toxic, rock-shaped crayons made from soybeans. These are perfect for preparing small hands for writing.
- Ice Pop Sidewalk Chalk. Kids of all ages will enjoy drawing outdoors with this delicious looking set of sidewalk chalk. The chalk can be made to order so if you don’t like ice pops, you can choose from a selection of other shapes including owls, airplanes or even mustaches.
- Felt Mail Invitation Set.This set of felt clip art and invitations is a creative way to remind kids that not all communication is electronic.
Science & Nature
Encourage a child to explore their environment with these gifts:
- Green Toys Planting Kit. A child can grow their own sunflowers with a recycled pot and organic seeds.
- Backyard Safari Binoculars. These waterproof binoculars have grown up magnifying power and adjustable focus.
- Hexbug Nano. This little battery operated bug combines science and nature. Hexbugs are responsive to sound and touch.
please visit for different Unvented Immersion Heater at heatrod shop